Multiwall BOPP / PP Woven Bags
Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) bags are produced by laminating a reverse printed film to a woven fabric which is then manufactured into a bag. The film is stretched in both the machine direction (MD) and across machine direction (AMD). The result is a material with superior strength at low gauges, flatness, clarity, and excellent printability. This construction is in high demand due to its strength and superior picture-like print quality. Printing is achieved by applying the inks directly onto the film which is adhered to a woven fabric using a lamination coating. BOPP film is reverse printed, resulting in a protected interior print (between the film and laminate/woven fabric) which will not scratch or be easily damaged during normal use. The BOPP bag’s appeal includes dimensional stability, maximum water resistance, and high impact graphics that improve marketability, as well as optional anti-skid features. A key feature is that the same packaging equipment used for multiwall paper bags can be used to pack open mouthed BOPP bags.
Advantages/Characteristics of BOPP Bags:
- Exceptional tensile strength & durability that permits large load capacities.
- Tear and puncture resistant, reducing costly losses of products and reworking costs.
- Superior dimensional stability and water resistance.
- Superior print quality.
- High quality Roto-gravure printing up to 8 colors.
- Scratch and rub resistant.
- Custom designed to meet client specifications.
- Available with anti-slip treatment.
- Bags are heat cut or cold cut.
- Can be gusseted or tube.
- Also available in translucent material for product visibility.
- Ideal for Automated bagging system.
- Widely used for added value or high visibility products.
- Convenient handle support option.
Uses of BOPP Bags include :
- A variety of food products.
- Animal feed.
- Pet food.
- Building materials.
- Cat Litter.
- Pulses / Grains.
- Rice / Seeds.
- Various chemicals.
- Produced with white, colored or translucent polypropylene fabric.
- Heat cut, or cold cut.
- Tube style.
- Gusset style.
- Back Seam style.
- Glossy / Matt.
- Glossy / Matt + Metalize.
- Side Window + Metalize.
- Available in standard fold, flat or block bottom.
- Micro perforations for breathability.
- Anti-slip treatment / Hi COF.
- E-Z Open.
- Custom full color printing is available (up to 8 colors).
- Optional handles.
- UV Light resistance.